Monday, June 13, 2011

Happy 21st birthday Katie!!!

WOW!!! I have so much catching up to do. I know it is September, but let's rewind back to the beginning of summer, June specifically, so I can fill you in on what we have been up to for the past 3 months (has it really been that long since I've updated this thing?!?!

My sister Katie spent the month of June away at school completing a years worth of Spanish classes, but she did give us a weekend to celebrate her 21st birthday. Katie wanted to go eat at Red Lobster (their mashed potatoes are her favorites), and then wanted to come back to our house for cake, ice cream, and presents. I spent the afternoon before dinner decorating the house, wrapping presents and picking up her cake.

I bought a bunch of balloons from Party City, including these 2 balloons. It was quite the challenge getting almost 20 balloons in my tiny, 2 door Honda Civic, but I did it somehow.

I also decorated the living room and kitchen as well.

Katie with her sunflower cake (we decided she needed a grown up cake instead of a kiddie cake that she usually prefers : )

Even though it is September now, HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATIE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment